Friday, November 5, 2010

Even Magicians Can't Do This


(annoying TV product commercial host voice)
" Are you tired of those unwanted aspects in your photos? 
Want to get rid of those annoying things in your images? 


Well, look no futher. Because the Emilamor Labs have formulated a solution for you ! "

Booyah, so earlier today I watch a video tutorial on how to use the Patch Tool. It....turned out to be an awesome tool! Today, I'll demonstrate how to get rid of those unwanted parts on your face without using any facial washing products




First let me introduce you my talent for today. He's a friend of mine from school. As talented as he is, his face suffers from teenage moon-crater complex (he got that from over-guitar shredding jamming sessions). Today, I'd like to help him remove those unwanted parts on his chics. Now let's start our photoshop magic!


Let's start off by creating a new layer. I find this most helpful in most of my projects since, should I make a mistake, I can always go back to the original photo. 


Now thats all settled, what I want to do is selecting the Patch Tool


Since I want to be absolutely precise, I zoomed in a few clicks. Now, how the Patch Tool works is, it copies a region of my photo to replace the region that I choose to edit. As you could see, I selected the rougher side (A) of his chics and drag the cursor to a smoother side(B) to the left of the selected region. This will replace side (A) with side (B), hence giving him a smoother looking face there. 


Just as before, I copied side (A) and replace it with be (B). I select and repeat this process to my most satisfaction. 

There ! He looks almost ready for a job interview. 
BUT WAIT ! 


He still lacks a clean shave. What I want to do now is select the....you guess it...THE SHAVER TOOL!....erkkk...I mean Patch ToolAgain, like before, I replaced those messier areas on his chin to a smoother region on his face (Repeat this process till most satisfied

BAMMMM
and I'm done !
From this...

To....*abra kadabra alakazam*.......

THIS !!!

A clean shave baby face well dress guy for any occasion in under a few minutes all thanks to  the magic of Photoshop. Thanks 

*thanks again to Iqram for giving me the permission to use his photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment