Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Assignment 2 : The Editing Part 3

My apologies for the brief intrusion ( Exercise 2 : Blimey!) Now onwards.

Part 3
The eerie town


 Will be using this as my next background. The reason why I'm using two background is because I want to create a sense of two-realities, since my definition of a demonic jester is someone who likes to psycho his victims.


CTRL J then I made it monochrome, using Hue and Saturation  which strikes the mood better.


Now, imposing the previous picture on this gives it a rough finish. What I really want to do is select the...


 Eraser Tool with an opacity of 30% to smoothen those edges. Like so...




CTRL T to enlarge the picture(me). 

Okay, now we are almost done. What's left is the most important part of a calendar, now what could it be? We'll find out on my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment