Saturday, December 11, 2010

Assignment 2 : The Angeling

The following are the steps I took for my angel-themed photo. 


First, I open the original file and CTRL J to duplicate it in case of faulty work.


Next, I did a a bit of leveling and with Hue and Saturation I enhance further the green of the tall grass.


Afterwards, using Quick Selection Tool. I imposed a new background.




Now, using the Brush Tool. I paint on me a dash of white to illustrate a light effect.


The remaining white that was on me was remove by using the Eraser Tool.


Again, using the same basic understanding of the Quick Selection Tool. I imposed a pair of wings onto me. Magical isn't?



Almost there, I placed the dates of the month using Text Tool. The next step also requires the same tools.


April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment